Hope everyone has had an amazing first week back from spring break!! The blog is now updated with more educational information, prayer requests, and of course, information on Justice Week and Stand For Freedom.
As you could tell from this past Monday, we have begun to start promoting Justice Week, which starts in a few weeks!! But we need your help in promoting and in making our campus realize that human trafficking is a very serious issue that requires our attention..
Here’s what you can do.
1. Go to the Justice Week and Stand For Freedom page & see what we’ll be up to during those weeks.
2. Invite your friends to the blog and to the Facebook events for both events.
3. Register to stand with us at ijm.org/stand, we are still at 14 students signed up!!
4. Sign-up for a shift to Stand for Freedom on April 18th-19th.
5. Sign-up for a shift for our Campus Outreach Day on April 15th, where you will be talking to students about trafficking and our organization! Link to the form is on Justice Week’s page.
6. PLEASE come to our general meeting on Wednesday at 7:30pm in HHB 102!
There’s many ways to help us! Even if you do one, thank you!
Also, the link for the leaders team application will go out via mail, this blog, our Facebook, and our Twitter on Monday at 8am and will remain open until April 19th at 5pm.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Are you ready to end injustice on our campus?! We have two big events coming up in April, Justice Week and Stand for Freedom!!! But we need your help to make both events very successful. So go to the Justice Week 2013 & Stand For Freedom pages for more information!!!
Justice Week 2013: April 15th-19th, 2013
Stand for Freedom: April 18th-19th, 2013
But if you would like to get involved in promoting Justice Week and getting everything together for it,
(1) Come to the general meeting on Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:30pm-9pm in HHB 102. Also at this meeting, besides the talk of Justice Week and Stand For Freedom, we will discuss the leaders team application, which will be sent out next week.
(2) On Wednesday, April 10th and Thursday, April 11th, we will be holding Campus Outreach Days on campus in front of the Barnes and Noble Bookstore on Wednesday from 11am-3pm and at HUC Concourse A on Thursday from 12pm-2pm. During both days, we will selling baked goods with information on Justice Week attached to anyone walking by and also get people to sign up for Stand For Freedom.
(3) On Thursday, April 11th at 3pm-5pm and Friday, April 12th at 1-5pm in HUC Workroom, we will be holding workdays, where we will be making signs for Stand For Freedom and getting together anything else we will need for the week.
Stay tuned to both event pages on this blog and on Facebook for updates!!!
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to all who have come out to our meetings over the last few months! We are a little over a month away from both Justice Week and Stand For Freedom.
But if I were you, look out on March 25th for updates, including how to get involved, the events for Monday through Wednesday, at http://www.ijmatuab.wordpress.com/justiceweek and http://www.ijmatuab.wordpress.com/standforfreedom.
Our next general meeting will be Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:30pm in HHB 102.
Have a relaxing Spring Break!!
We are more than one month away from Standing for Freedom on April 18th and 19th!! Please register to stand us at http://www.ijm.org/stand.